Fits:01-03 Ford Ranger 4.0L V6
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System is custom-designed and tuned for your specific truck or SUV large displacement engine
- The Brute Force is crafted in the USA
- CNC Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum tubing guarantees the Brute Force has optimum flow
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System is equipped with the innovative Dryflow oil-free air filter
- TIG-welded fitting and brackets gives the Brute Force Air Intake System maximum durability
- Carbon black powder-coated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- The Brute Force System includes the renowned AEM Power Spacer (when applicable)
- The one-piece, four-layer cotton gauze AEM filter with urethane body delivers excellent filtration for the life of your vehicle
- The Brute Force is legal in all 50 states and is C.A.R.B. exempt (or pending C.A.R.B exemption)
- Easy to install with included soft-mount installation kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or enter the passing lane with brute force – the Brute Force air intake system by AEM, that is.
Everything about the Brute Force Air Intake System, from the 6061 mandrel-bent aluminum tubing to the AEM Power Spacer (when applicable) is tuned in length and diameter to optimize the performance of your specific engine. What’s more, the power junkies down at AEM extensively test and tweak each Brute Force application on the dyno. That way, the intake system is certain to pack the most punch at every throttle angle across the RPM range.
AEM’s Brute Force comes equipped with the innovative and easy to maintain oil-free Dryflow filter. It never needs oiling, is stronger than traditional cotton-gauze filters and delivers better flow than any air filter on the market.
The Brute Force is legal in all 50 states and won’t void vehicle warranties. Installation is a breeze. Get tough on your engine’s performance and use Brute Force!
Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in “pending” status for C.A.R.B. certification. Earning certification takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle’s first smog check.