FORD 7.3 POWERSTROKE 1999-2003
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
• Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) – Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) – PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) – Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) – Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) – Degrees F. (Automatic Trans ONLY. If you have a manual trans, the value displayed will be incorrect)
• IAT (Intake air temperature) – Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) – PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1 (Trans Only): 0 Horsepower – 0 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower – 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower – 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Have an old Evolution? Do you want to upgrade? Call Edge’s tech support to upgrade at a discounted price.